Rules & Regulations for New Uniform
- Blazer, skirt, cardigan and shirt compulsory for all Yr 7 students in 2019 and all new students to Carmel
- The senior yr 12/13 light blue cardigan is compulsory for all Yr 13 students in 2019.
- There is no mixing of the old and new school uniforms.
- Shorts / rain jacket / scarf can only be worn with the new school uniform.
- Long sleeved shirts are available for both junior (light blue) and senior (white) students. Orders need to be placed in January, for delivery in T2 2019.
Guidelines for Year 13 students in 2019
- There is no mixing of the old and new school uniform eg old skirt and new blazer
- Yr 13 can wear either the old uniform or the new school uniform.
- No blue or white polo shirts allowed for any Yr 13 student.
- The Yr 13 old style white shirt can only be worn with the old Yr 13 uniform.
- Yr 13 new shirt can only be purchased and worn with the new school uniform (blazer and skirt)
- It is compulsory for all Yr 13 students to wear the senior yr 12/13 light blue cardigan.
Uniform lists are available in store and online. Your uniform list includes the prices and sizes that are available, along with a recommendation of how many of each item you may need.
YOUR SCHOOL’S UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
School requirements will take you through to the uniform information page on your school’s website and where you can see your school’s uniform policy.